Something to brighten your new year! A day on the boat in the bay at Rottnest Island with great company, delicious food, tunes, and floatation devices!
The day is for all ocean lovers, not just divers!
When & Where:
Departs Hillarys Boat Harbour opposite AQWA at 9am and returns 5pm
What to Expect:
We will be onboard Souther Image, a 55ft charter boat with very large sheltered back deck, indoor cabin, hot showers and large chillybins full of ice for you to use.
The trip to Rotto will be about 45 minutes of cruising time and the boat will anchor just off the island for 90 minutes on arrival. This is your opportunity to jump in for a freediving or snorkelling splash at a nice shallow reef. If you’d prefer, you can relax on the boat and watch the water activities happen from the comfort of the bow or covered deck.
Note: Crayfish can be caught to cook up for lunch but the boat licence doesn’t allow your catch to be taken home.
Once we are all out of the water, the boat will move in to a nice sheltered bay for the rest of the day so you can enjoy your time swimming, snorkelling or floating around on the inflatable object you choose to bring. The crew to assist you to inflate your floatie, please no not bring it inflated to the boat.
A fantastic BBQ will be on offer for lunch with meats, salads, and desserts catered by Emma. You can guarantee you will not go hungry!
How to Book:
Purchase your tickets online here and your name will be on the boat list. There’s no need to print your ticket, we will verify your purchase on arrival to the boat. Please ensure you have an electronic copy of your purchase receipt with you on the day.
The Fine Print:
- * Tickets are $195 per person inc GST if purchased by 9.00pm on Sunday 19th January. Tickets purchased after this date will cost $215 including GST.
- * Cost includes the boat hire and lunch. BYO Booze.
- * Refunds are not available within 5 days of the cruise if you change your mind. Tickets can be transferred to others.
- * If the is cancelled due to weather or minimum numbers required not being met you will get a receive a full refund by 3rd February 2020.
- * There will be no scuba diving on this day. Please do not bring cylinders, BCDs or Regs.
- * There will be plenty of space for your to bring mask, snorkel, fins and wetsuits. Please ensure these are in a soft bag as plastic tubs are difficult to stow on the boat.
- * Be prepared! If you are planning to have a few drinks, don’t plan to drive home!
If you have any questions please contact Emma via email [email protected]