Coronavirus Update: Please note as at 17th March I am still taking bookings for this workshop. It is a requirement you have not returned to Perth within 2 weeks of the workshop to attend and are feeling 100%. The maximum number of students has been capped to 6 for this event so you are not sitting in close proximity to each other, and hand sanitiser will be plentiful. If anything changes between now and the date of the event this page will be updated accordingly. Thank you, Emma
Don’t worry, you don’t need to have any previous experience or own an underwater camera to participate in this workshop.
Throughout the group workshop you will learn about:
- Basics of photography lighting, composition and exposure
- Underwater photography equipment and accessories
- Tips and tricks for taking photos below the surface
- Post production and storing your images
- Travelling with underwater photography equipment
- Caring for your equipment
- Resources and next steps for your photography
When & Where:
Please select from the upcoming workshops listed in the drop down menu.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
Please note all bookings are subject to minimum booking requirements for events to run. If minimum numbers are not met for the event you will be offered a full refund. Cancellation of bookings up to 7 days prior to the event have a full refund available. Cancellations within 7 days of the event have a strict no refund policy.