Do you wish your underwater photos presented a little better? There is hope!! So much can be done in post-production to improve your images. A few quick adjustments can make a huge difference.
Join Emma for one of the monthly Guided Editing Sessions to learn as you go when it comes to post-production editing.
These evenings are not only a great opportunity to work on your photos with all the help you need from Emma, they are also a great way to socialise and learn from like-minded people!
Bring your laptop or tablet and your images and get stuck in to some editing.
Some of the common questions answered on the night include:
- Process for narrowing down your selection and choosing which ones to edit. Curating a small collection is all part of the process!
- Different software options and how to best familiarise yourself with them
- Cropping and resizing images
- How to colour correction and really make your image pop
- How to apply backscatter removal (when possible)
- How to make exposure adjustments (brightness, contrast, shadows)
- The options for watermarking your images
Numbers are strictly limited to make sure everyone gets the most out of each session ang guidance from Emma.
Cost of $49 per person, per session and include a simple, yet tasty dinner! Tea & coffee is also provided and you’re welcome to BYO any other beverages.
The sessions run from 5.30pm to 8pm. You’re welcome to join for all or any of this time.
Sessions take place on the first Wednesday of the month (except for January). Select the date you would like to book in the drop-down option above.
All sessions are held at Emmersion HQ in Carlisle. Book online to secure your spot and a reminder email will be sent to you a couple of days prior with the full address.
- If you don’t have your own laptop or tablet, ask me about hiring one with Adobe Lightroom Installed for and additional rental charge of $40 per session.
- These editing sessions focus only on the editing aspect of Underwater Photography, if you need more guidance in how to take great shots, check out the Underwater Photography Basics Workshops or Private Lessons.
Please note places are limited and you must purchase a ticket to secure your spot for each session. Refunds are not available for cancellations within 3 days of the event. You can re-gift your ticket to another person at no additional cost.
If you have any questions or would like to chat, get in touch!
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0424 776633
Looking forward to seeing you there!